Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Wacky Animals Report

LI: to merge two animals together to create a new wacky animal that is represented by the combined characteristics of both the individual animals.

How did I do it? I researched information about pugs and eagles and then put the research into my own words on my wacky animal slide. Also I added a bit of creativity by customising what my animal eats and where it lives.

Reflection: For the past two weeks we had been given the task to create a report about one of the wacky animals on the google slide our teacher shared with us to write the report.
I liked writing about the wacky animal that I chose.
Next time I would choose a different wacky animal to write about.

Question for audience: Can you create your own wacky animal?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Puggle very cute. Maybe you could try and make the font or text highlighted cause in some places I found it very hard to read some of the writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute wacky animal! I loved the detail you added into the information about your animal. Please remember to take care with your background colours to ensure that the text can be easily read by your audience.

    ReplyDelete