Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Tuia 250 Animation

 LI: to present an animation that shows our new learning about the different perspectives of Māori and Europeans first encounters 250 years ago.

How did I do it? I used lots of google slides to make the story seem animated .

Reflection: Over the past month we have been learning about Tuia 250 and what happened 250 years ago. My teacher Whaea Dom gave my class the challenge to create a Tuia 250 animation about what happened.
 I enjoyed adding in  custom stuff  to make my slide different
Next time I would make it the original story about Captain Cook.

Question for audience: Have you ever heard of Tuia 250?

3 comments:

  1. I love this animation Stevie!
    it was super funny. I thought it was really creative that you used Hawaiian pizza to show the Hawaiians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stevie
    Your animation was pretty good but to improve maybe not to use fictional characters as if you changed it it would make it a lot easier to understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU!!!! DORAAAAA!!!!!! SWEEETTTT DORA!!!!

    ReplyDelete