Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

all about me



My name is Stevie I am 10 years old and my favourite subject in school is PE. I am a Maori European and some of my hobbies are shopping, netball,( I play for the pirates team) , athletics and looking after my animals. Three of the foods I love are Mexican, Italian and lollies. I am an outdoors person and my most liked season is spring. I have two cats, two dogs,one horse and one brother. My dads Name is Dave and my mums name is Keryn.

I am a level 3-4 learner in maths,reading and writing at the moment. I think my biggest Strength in most learning I do is maths. I enjoy doing maths as well because in my opinion its a fun subject to do and an important thing to learn about. My biggest challenge in learning is writing and one of my goals for this year is to get to the middle or top of level 4 in writing.




3 comments:

  1. What is your favourite aniamle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your post it is cool

    i like the part how you say i like mexican itallian and lollies

    ReplyDelete