Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Chromebook Comic Strip


WALT: Make a comic strip about holding your device correctly
We made this comic strip using the camera  and  google draw.
We made this to learn and show others how to use our chrome-books in the correct way.

Reflection:
I enjoyed adding in speech bubbles to my photos because when people look at the photo to try see what I am doing, I have written what I'm doing in so it will be easier for others to know.
I  liked how my colourful background look with the photos I took.
I was challenged by trying to get the photo to be perfect even though none of them really were.
Next time I  would try taking the photos where there is barely any people because as you can see in the photos there were a lot of people in the background.
Have you ever held a chrome-book the incorrect way?

No comments:

Post a Comment