Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

About me


Kia ora  my name is Stevie. I am 11 years old. I used to go to Paparore school  for primary but now I am at Kaitaia intermediate. I am Maori, Irish and Scandinavian.  I have one older brother, ( Connor ) and one older sister ( Julia). I am the youngest sibling in my family.My hobbies are running, sports, Netball, maths,  shopping, animals, and hanging out with friends. My favourite food is Mexican and lollies! I am especially good at running. My goals for this year are to train heaps for cross country and athletics and improve in maths. I think my most challenging thing at school is probably measurement. I’m am okay at it but I would like to be better at it. I really look forward to  netball, my class camp, going on a trip to Australia, cross country, athletics and many other sporting events. My personal achievements are to come in the top ten for cross country this year and improve in academic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment