Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Term 3 - STEAM Reflection










WALT: Code using an arduino board to connect with snap4arduino  and and at least one LED blink.

 1.What was I learning and why?
I learnt how to make to make a LED blink using a electric arduino board and linking it with snap4arduino. I also learnt  that if you are fixing something up on your arduino board remember to take the main plug out of your chromebook so you won’t get a shock.

2. What did I do well and how do I know?
I think I did well with writing the code up on snap4arduino  because most of the time I followed it correctly on the diagram which for me it made it easier to understand.

3. What challenged me ……?
          What really challenged me was wiring up my breadboard and arduino board because I felt confused or unsure when I plugged my wires in  and I didn’t know if it was right or not which made me ask for help a lot more.


4. What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful ….. ?
           I think next time I would ask for help more  and work with someone who understands it more and maybe I could learn from them.


5. What have I enjoyed about the learning?
         I really enjoyed this because it was a new experience for me because I’m more of the outdoorsy type and I also enjoyed working with my friends  and all the credit should go to Mrs Davan and Whaea Deb for all the effort they put into this.



No comments:

Post a Comment